- Direct Service Workforce Study Report Color PDF Printer-Friendly PDF
This report, developed by DOEA, examines survey results on the status of Florida’s direct service workforce and highlights recent state and national initiatives to recruit workers and improve the care of elders.
- The Florida Legislature’s Office of Program Policy Analysis & Government Accountability (OPPAGA) reports of DOEA programs
OPPAGA provides performance evaluations and policy reviews of government programs and follow-up reviews that assess whether agencies have resolved problems identified in earlier studies.
- The Net Impact of Retirees on Florida’s State and Local Budgets
Prepared for the Department of Elder Affairs by the Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR), University of Florida.
- Administration on Aging (AoA) Statistics
Links to aging-related statistical material from various federal agencies, including the American Community Survey and the US Census.
- Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR) Florida Population Studies
Research on Florida’s population estimates and projections, seasonal migration, the effects of hurricanes on population growth and a variety of other demographic topics.
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
Includes the annual Nursing Home Guide, Medicaid publications, and a link to the Florida Center for Health Information and Policy Analysis.
- Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
Consumer publications including brochures on Florida Do Not Call Registry, Florida’s landlord/tenant laws, food safety, and telemarketing fraud.
- Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Consumer Services
Consumer publications are available with information about health, life, and property insurance, disaster preparation and recovery, along with financial information including credit scoring, reverse mortgages, debt collections, mortgage fraud, and predatory lending practices.
- Florida State University, The Pepper Institute on Aging and Public Policy
- University of Florida, Institute on Aging and Geriatric Research
- University of South Florida, Florida Policy Exchange Center on Aging